First of all, thank you for being here to read my blog about Tennis! Honestly, thank you a lot! I hope that you find the information you are asking for.
My name is Roy, the owner of TennisInformation.net. You can learn more about me and the mission of TennisInformation.net here, on our About page.
This Homepage is unlike other websites where you can see awesome animation, widgets full of amazing articles or a presentation of list posts. I just want to make a simple page for it. The simplicity is what I aim for when growing this blog.
You can see in the menu or you can see it here, our categories:
Guides & Tips
Guides & Tips about tennis is the section where we give our tips and ultimate guides about this type of racquet sport. This section will include 2 types of information:
- Guides: this is just to make sure that you will have the correct guidance to start playing tennis. From scratch, I mean. When you have no idea how to have that right forehand until you can master the backhand. That’s what this guide thing for.
- Tips: There is advice to help you improve your performance, speed, techniques, … It may not change immediately, but please be patient. Follow our tips to be better at tennis.
You can visit the category here.
Gears & Reviews
“Gear Reviews” is the category where I put my reviews about the tennis equipment. Many things include:
#1. Tennis Racquets
Tennis Racquets is the hottest keyword in the niche. Most of the customers who start to play tennis will look for a racquet at first. The racquet can be hard to choose at first as it might relate to your height, your age, your style of playing.
Here we break down all the factors and we try our best to give the information to the readers. You can find information here.
One of the tennis gear we need to talk about is “Footwears”. The kind of shoes you go might decide your game afterward. The shoes can help you:
- Avoid ankle or any foot-related injuries.
- Make you feel comfortable.
- Help you speed up.
You can read more in this category here.
#3. Tennis Equipment
Tennis Equipment is one of the most important things in tennis. You can’t just play with a ball and a racquet. This category includes all the:
- Training equipment: the things that help you practice during the daytime. Help you improve your skill, techniques & speed.
- Court Equipment: Like strings, net, … other things that belong to the court where you play the game.
You can read more here.
#4. Tennis Accessories
This is the part where we put our thought on those tennis accessories. The accessories here you can see might include:
- Tennis Strings
- Grips & Overgrips
- Wristbands or headbands.
- And so on.
You can read more here.
Last but not least, we hope that the articles on TennisInformation do bring some good value to our readers. We are happy about that and we also hope that if you have any questions or any ideas about Tennis, please send us a message via email or leave the comment below!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting us, again!
On behalf of the TennisInformation Team,